Pages

a

a

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Invitations

So, after a long battle of finding the PERFECT invitations, I decided to make my own.  I combined a few ideas from other invitations that I liked and created the invitation I had been searching for.  This invitation also helped us decide on our final color choice which will now be....red and aqua!


We had these printed on heavy cardstock at Costco Business Center and they look fantastic (and costed next to nothing).  Our pocket folds, envelopes, ribbon and liners came from Paper Source.  The address labels I also made myself and had them printed on adhesive paper to stick on myself.  




When I got quotes from paper stores, they ranged from $450-$700 for only 70 invitations!  I made these for about $250, a huge savings AND I didn't have to compromise.  






No comments:

Post a Comment