Pages

a

a

Friday, January 20, 2012

Organization

My system for organization keeps me grounded.  I go crazy when my life is cluttered, so I usually stay on top of the organization in my life. 


I keep a planner that I write EVERYTHING in.  Without it, I would be lost.  Barnes and Noble has the cutest planners that are fun to write in and have thick enough paper to allow for colored pens.    There is also a folder compartment in the back to stick small papers, sticky notes, things like that in.  


In my closet, I organize all my craft supplies into plastic organizing drawers.  On top of that, I have a few rows of shelving for things like my Cricut, beading supplies, and pens.  I couldn't include a picture of my closet because I am in the process of moving but this closet example from the Container Store is very similar.  I love putting up wallpaper, posters, or even wrapping paper on the back wall of the closet to keep in bright and fun.  







Pin It





No comments:

Post a Comment