Pages

a

a

Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday: Wedding Inspiration

Since my life and pinterest boards are swarmed with wedding inspiration, I'm only going to devote one day here to my wedding plans.  We are hoping for Labor Day in 2012 but might go with another fall date if it's taken.  The theme at the moment is rustic and contemporary with colors of lavender and green.  Our venue will be in an open loft space with exposed beams, brick, and polished concrete.  I will be creating a ton of diy projects to help cut on costs.  Here are a few pictures that have inspired me the most!

How great is this arch? With some help from my dad, I'm hoping to create this myself.  Birch branches, moss pomanders, and lavender pomanders will be used to create the structure.  Four square planters will hold everything in place and a draping of white tulle will finish the look!

S'mores bar! This is one of the elements that I am most excited about.  We will include quirky s'more ingredients into the bar, like flavored marshmallows.

These centerpieces are so cute and ridiculously easy to make.  They will be placed around the venue in places like the guest book table. 




I LOVE the look of chandeliers against wood in a rustic venue.  Hopefully this will fit into the budget as one of our splurge items for the wedding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment