Pages

a

a

Friday, January 20, 2012

About Me

I am excitingly close to graduating college and becoming an elementary teacher.  A few months ago I got engaged to the most amazing guy.  My life is filled with student teaching, wedding planning, eating healthy, crafting with my mom, and trying to save money for our upcoming endeavors!  


We are starting a whole new adventure in the suburbs of Seattle.  Luckily,  I was able to convince by future hubby to uplift his roots in Denver and start a new job to be out here with me :)


I love finding ways to personalize my upcoming wedding without spending a fortune.  In the next few months I will be moving into an apartment with my fiance, so my mind is swirling with ways to decorate.  


I am incredibly blessed to have found the guy of my dreams, an amazing family, a great group of friends, and the best future in laws I could have ever asked for.  







No comments:

Post a Comment